Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wilder Nightingale Fine Art, Taos, New Mexico

It's been an exciting few weeks as realization sets in that I am going to Taos, New Mexico!  My fused glass mandalas have been juried in to the Taos Insitute of Glass Art Biennial Show in October.  As I've never been to Taos or Sante Fe, I'm looking forward to everything...including visits to anything Georgia O'Keefe.

This show comes at the end of my MFA journey as well.  We graduate in December...a mere 5 years after that first alphabet project was assigned.  In many ways it feels I have come full circle with the creation of the new thesis work.  No pun intended, but the circular mandalas are once again going to make an appearance, this time in book form. I don't want to give too much away but I'm pretty excited about what's happening in my studio.

Thanks for watching the video.  I'm honored to be in such good company and I look forward to meeting all the amazing glass artists there are in the show.






No comments:

Post a Comment